Why choose Non-Medical Transcription?
- Job Security: The non-medical transcription field continues to grow as companies recognize the cost-saving benefits to have their transcripts done by at-home transcriptionists versus company employees.
- Non-Medical Based Settings: In this course we cover insurance, police and business transcripts. Aside from those, there are numerous other types of transcription job opportunities such as insurance disability claims, focus groups, corporate conferences, college lectures, police interrogations, 911 recordings, surveillance wire taps, manuscripts for publishing houses, and television industry.
- Productivity Based Income: Productivity based income means the more you work the more money you can earn. Work as much or as little as you needed depending on your availability and need for income.
Why choose the Online Division at Mildred Elley?
- Live Student Support: We are proud of the way our programs are taught. Just because our classes are online, does not mean that you will be on your own to learn by yourself. Our faculty and staff are here for you every step of the way, no matter what your questions are.
- Affordable Tuition: You can expect high quality and high value program choices at affordable tuition rates. Plus, there are no hidden fees. With a variety of payment plan options you can invest in your education with ease and feasibility—making your education a reality. Invest in your future for only $2520.
- Lifetime Job Placement Assistance: We will assist you through the job search process and connect you with appropriate career opportunities at the completion of your program. This is a lifetime service we offer to each of our graduates.
- AHDI: We are a proud member of the Association for Healthcare Documentation Integrity (AHDI). AHDI has approved our medical transcription training program.
- AHIMA: We hold membership with the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA). AHIMA regulates coding best practices nationwide.
- MyCAA: We are a proud supporter of the Military Spouse Initiative, a program developed to provide funding to military spouses and war-wounded caregivers for medical transcription and medical coding training. The cost of your education may be funded by the Department of Defense’s Military Spouse Career Advancement Account Program.
- ACCES-VR: Many of our students have received tuition assistance from The Adult Career and Continuing Education Services—Vocational Rehabilitation. They offer a full range of employment services that may be needed by someone with disabilities.
- WIA: Mildred Elley’s Online Division is a WIA-eligible training provider. The Workforce Investment Act provides funding for education aimed at learning a new career.
The Online Division at Mildred Elley will give you the knowledge and skills necessary to be placed in a continuously growing career field.