Why choose Hospital-Based Coding?
- Job Security: Healthcare continues to grow as generations are living longer and have increasing access to healthcare.
- Hospital Setting & Advancement: Work in a hospital setting; career advancement opportunities available to those with few years of experience.
Why choose the Online Division at Mildred Elley?
- Live Student Support: We are proud of the way our programs are taught. Just because our classes are online, does not mean that you will be on your own to learn by yourself. Our faculty and staff are here for you every step of the way, no matter what your questions are.
- Affordable Tuition: You can expect high quality and high value program choices at affordable tuition rates. Plus, there are no hidden fees. With a variety of payment plan options you can invest in your education with ease and feasibility—making your education a reality. Invest in your future for only $_____.
- Lifetime Job Placement Assistance: We will assist you through the job search process and connect you with appropriate career opportunities at the completion of your program. This is a lifetime service we offer to each of our graduates.
- AHDI: We are a proud member of the Association for Healthcare Documentation Integrity (AHDI). AHDI has approved our medical transcription training program.
- AHIMA: We hold membership with the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA). AHIMA regulates coding best practices nationwide.
- MyCAA: We are a proud supporter of the Military Spouse Initiative, a program developed to provide funding to military spouses and war-wounded caregivers for medical transcription and medical coding training. The cost of your education may be funded by the Department of Defense’s Military Spouse Career Advancement Account Program.
- ACCES-VR: Many of our students have received tuition assistance from The Adult Career and Continuing Education Services—Vocational Rehabilitation. They offer a full range of employment services that may be needed by someone with disabilities.
- WIA: Mildred Elley’s Online Division is a WIA-eligible training provider. The Workforce Investment Act provides funding for education aimed at learning a new career.
The Online Division at Mildred Elley will give you the knowledge and skills necessary to be placed in a continuously growing career field.